High performance and flexibility
The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Arrayloudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control itsvertical coverage pattern. Simply choose among four different settings. Whetheryou’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or stands, youcan now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automaticallychanges the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So,wherever you’re playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room.
- Exclusive flex array can be configured intofour unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customerto choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on acustom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 30 cm high-performance low-frequency driverprovides strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output,Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 30.48 cm LF driver
- Two input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
- Can be paired with the F1 subwoofer for extended bass response
Engineered with a flexible array of eight high-output mid/high drivers, a high-powered 30.48 cm woofer, a lower crossover point and 1,000-watt amplifier, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and mid range clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle.Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
For extended bass
When you need more powerful bass, simply addthe Bose F1 Subwoofer. It packs all the power of a larger bass box into a morecompact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand forthe loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so youalways know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includescable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound.
And now getting there is easier, too. The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transport and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker
- Brand: Bose
- Product Code: F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker
- Availability: 2-3 Days